TOP RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE AGENT: OVER 200 Homes SOLD!
While past performance is no guarantee of the future..... what else do you have to go by?
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Internet Marketing Specialist (e-PRO)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Investment Specialist (CRIS)
- Certified Historic Property Specialists (CHPS)
- Champion Certified Buyer Representative (CCBR)
- Legion Member of the Champion Realty Hall of Fame
- Champion Realty Lifetime Achievement Award
- Awarded the Realty Alliance National Sales Award
- Awarded Best-of-the-Best by Champion Realty in Settled Real Estate Transaction Sales
- Life Time Member of the Distinguished Sales Achievement Club of the Anne Arundel County Board of Realtors(DSAC)
Pat Ogle brings together the skills and knowledge of one of this industry’s most professional and conscientious Realtor. Sponsored by Champion Realty, with offices in the Chesapeake Bay region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Pat combines his individual experiences and talents to provide the full package of well-rounded representation for both buyers and sellers of residential properties. He brings a wealth of education, training and exceptional experience to each and every project.
Pat Ogle was raised and schooled in Annapolis and southern Anne Arundel County; Pat Ogle learned the value of teamwork and reliability while serving in Vietnam with the U.S. Marine Corps, became a member of the Anne Arundel County Police and retired. He then earn a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice returned to serve as the Under Sheriff for Anne Arundel County.
He first placed this extensive legal and local geographical knowledge at the disposal of Champion Realty in 1987. Married, with a son, three daughters, and seven grandchildren, Pat has specializes in providing the best home transfer experience possible. The years of military experience, law enforcement, and connection with the traditions of Annapolis and the Naval Academy have brought home the importance of honesty and integrity in the performance of every professional task, large or small.